Looking for a successful career in Ecotech?
Check out what we look for…
- Out of the box thinking
- Clarity in Expression of thoughts, not just good communication in English
- Mean what you put in your resume
- Good communication skills
- Team player
- Self starter
- Burning desire to excel and grow
At Ecotech, we offer…
- T- shaped competencies: exposure to a variety of related areas while specializing in specific set of skills with global exposure to best business practices.
- Individual’s aspirations to grow in alignment with the corporate goals
- Ecotech offers you one of the best environments for career development and progression with freedom to choose your career path, with the organization right behind your every effort.
- We offer sponsorships of the course fees to encourage our employees to study and excel and to pursue higher positions
Life @ ECOTECH
Ecotech is a people-oriented and employee-friendly company since we truly believe that happy and energized employees are the key to our success and if people have fun doing what they do, they tend to do it even better.
You would love to work @ ECOTECH
We offer a global work culture and provide opportunities for constant learning and growth by offering freedom to choose their own career path.
Our work culture is driven by the philosophy that in a nurturing and motivating environment, given the right opportunity and freedom to work, everyone performs.
We are like a family, here everyone is treated with equal respect regardless of the designation and encouraged to express their opinions, ideas and feedback which is key to keep them happy and which helps Ecotech to deliver outstanding results on a consistent basis.
We believe in providing equal opportunity and career advancement to all individuals.
Our people are our greatest assets. We ensure that excellence and initiative never goes unrecognized. We believe that rewarding provides recognition and motivation to high performers.
Ecotech believes in Culture of Transparency that is open, transparent and frequent communication with employees on both good and bad news fosters trust and goes a long way in building employee loyalty.
“OUR CONSTANT ENDEAVOR IS TO KEEP OUR EMPLOYEES HAPPY”
As a leader, we choose the values and the ethics that are most important, the values and ethics we believe in and that define an individual’s character. Then live them visibly every day at work. Living with values is one of the most powerful tools to help one lead and influence others. We believe in
- Team work